Dual analog hihats (open+closed).
A classic electro percussion synthesis design reborn as something completely different.
We wanted to recreate a classic hihat synthesis design as something new and exciting, so, we took the super electro 808 circuit and transformed it into a powerful creative tool for modular synthesis!
- Analogue hihat circuitry capable of synthesising vanilla TR-808 open and closed hihat sounds (simultaneously)
- External audio input lets you synthesise hihats from virtually any sound source (Jupiter Storm, vcNOIZ, etc.)
- Lo-fidelity original VCAs replaced by OTA-based modern VCAs
- VCA DRIVE control for each hihat allows you to dial in anything from soft metallic hihats to extremely overdriven, crunchy hihats
- Exclusive switch lets you select how the two hihats (open/closed) interact with eachother when triggered at the same time
- Cutoff frequency control for internal resonant bandpass filter
- Resonant filter can be switched on/off
- Modular level mutual accent input (0-5V CV)
- Trigger input accepts almost anything as a trigger signal
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp and OTA equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: HEU-MHHTWidth: 3.95Height: 6.75Depth: 2.35Width: 13HPDepth: 30mmPower Consumption: +75, -45mAWarranty: 1 year from purchase date
WarrantyFactory warranty 12 months from date of purchase.