Dual analog hihats (open+closed).
A classic electro percussion synthesis design reborn as something completely different.
These are COSMETICALLY BLEMISHED, but fully functional modules from the Hexinverter factory. These modules may have minor panel scratches and dents, colour or labelling imperfections on the panel or PCB artwork, but otherwise come completely new in retail packaging.
** YOU WILL RECEIVE A RANDOMLY SELECTED BLEMISHED MODULE! UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT TRACK THE EXACT BLEMISHES ON OUR DISCOUNTED BLEMISH INVENTORY. **
We wanted to recreate a classic hihat synthesis design as something new and exciting, so, we took the super electro 808 circuit and transformed it into a powerful creative tool for modular synthesis!
- Analogue hihat circuitry capable of synthesising vanilla TR-808 open and closed hihat sounds (simultaneously)
- External audio input lets you synthesise hihats from virtually any sound source (Jupiter Storm, vcNOIZ, etc.)
- Lo-fidelity original VCAs replaced by OTA-based modern VCAs
- VCA DRIVE control for each hihat allows you to dial in anything from soft metallic hihats to extremely overdriven, crunchy hihats
- Exclusive switch lets you select how the two hihats (open/closed) interact with eachother when triggered at the same time
- Cutoff frequency control for internal resonant bandpass filter
- Resonant filter can be switched on/off
- Modular level mutual accent input (0-5V CV)
- Trigger input accepts almost anything as a trigger signal
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp and OTA equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
Be the first to
Leave a Review
WarrantyFactory warranty 12 months from date of purchase.