Analog hand-clap percussion generator.
The TR-909's clap featured one control the user could adjust : volume. That was not okay with us.
These are COSMETICALLY BLEMISHED, but fully functional modules from the Hexinverter factory. These modules may have minor panel scratches and dents, colour or labelling imperfections on the panel or PCB artwork, but otherwise come completely new in retail packaging.
** YOU WILL RECEIVE A RANDOMLY SELECTED BLEMISHED MODULE! UNFORTUNATELY WE DO NOT TRACK THE EXACT BLEMISHES ON OUR DISCOUNTED BLEMISH INVENTORY. **
I'm a huge fan of house music. I love the 909 clap. So this is a module I agonised over features I wanted it to have for a long time. And here it is. I hope you find it as useful as I do!
- Feature-rich, analogue handclap percussion synthesis reminiscent of the 909
- Pitch control of noise generator means you can create everything from vanilla 909 claps to broken, chiptune-like alien sounds
- Doubles as a voltage controlled, Commodore64-sounding noise VCO via the NOISE output and PITCH CV input
- SUSTAIN control lets you crank up the clap's sustain and use the module as an abstract synth voice with external inputs!
- External input allows you to synthesise claps from virtually any sound source you plug in
- Built in internal reverb effect derived from clap tone
- Reverb decay forms the decay of the clap sound, and is fully voltage controllable from short reverb "snaps" to long, whooshing tails!
- You can select between internal and external noise sources as the source for the reverb sound generation, opening up really interesting sounds
- DRIVE control lets you dial in anything from clean to extremely overdriven sounds
- Bandpass filter cutoff control
Just like the other Mutant Drums, the Clap is a highly versatile module. It is actually a voltage controlled LFSR noise oscillator as well as a powerful percussion synthesis engine!
Be the first to
Leave a Review
WarrantyFactory warranty 12 months from date of purchase.